Working around COVID-19, Karrikin re-opens event space
Wondering when receptions, banquets, retirement parties and more are coming back? Here, the wait is over as Karrikin re-opens event space for the public to start booking immediately!
In a reality where gatherings are difficult to organize, smaller than normal, and littered with guidelines, Karrikin’s model for an event looks similar to how we serve you on a normal weekend.
Events at Karrikin: Marrying "Social" & "Distant"
At Karrikin, we have a large space. Aside from delicious sparkling spirits, bottled spirits, beer, and food from The Hearth, our space is one of our more impressive attributes. And that’s not lost on us.
In the spirit of pivoting our business to make it work better for us (much like our hand sanitizer production), we’ve decided to use that space responsibly and invite you to host your next gathering at Karrikin.
Have you had dinner with us recently? If you answered yes, you might’ve noticed our seating is spaced out beyond the advised six feet, we don’t allow more than 10 of you per table, and we drown you in Cincinnati. Home. Made. hand sanitizer (that smells like booze)!
Why can’t events look just like a comfortable night out to dinner…?
At Karrikin, we believe they most certainly can!
Without further ado... Now Booking Events!
When we say our events coordinator, Catherine, has lost sleep over how to bring back events at Karrikin, we aren’t kidding. And to be blunt, she’s knocked our model for your next event out of the park. Here’s a look at our COVID-19 event guidelines:
Covid – 19 Procedures
As of June 2020 until further notice, the following guidelines will be in place to ensure our guests and staff remands safe:
- No buffets. Food will be served “family style” at each table.
- Guests must remain seated for the duration of the event at their designated tables. No more than 10 people per table. Mingling/gathering is not allowed.
- Tables will be spaced out 6 ft apart. Please do not move tables.
- Each guest in your party will have to have their temperature taken upon arriving. Anyone with a temperature over 99.8 F and the group of people they arrived with will be asked to leave.
- A 1.5% surcharge will be applied to the final bill to help us with paying for masks and disposables to keep you and our staff safe.
A meeting prior to securing your date is mandatory, please let me know what time and day would work best for you!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on Karrikin events and our rates. To begin the booking process, visit the Event Reservation section of our website.
Can’t wait to host you!